"The only thing better than a best friend is a best friend with Chocolate."

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Six Unspectacular Things About Myself

Brenda tagged me to reveal six embarrassing things about myself.

1. I cannot wake up in the morning - I think 8 am is early, but I manage to kick myself out of bed by 6:30 during the week. Don't ask me how.

2. I read/write poetry during study time.

3. I cannot sit still in a classroom atmosphere - I zone out, write poetry/stories/journal entries. I'm still able to answer questions and participate in intellectual discussions - no idea how. My multitasking talents are honed to perfection, I guess.

4. I abhor paperwork, but I am entering a profession where it is the be-all end-all. God save my soul.

5. I am not comfortable dealing with other people's kids. Or with people, period. I'm going into Pediatrics. Yikes.

6. I don't have a single picture from a single birthday since my second one. Even though I celebrated some of them.

Terms & conditions!

1. link the person who tagged you: Brenda
2. mention the rules on your blog: (these are them).
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you: (see above)
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them: Brenda, do you honestly think I read blogs other than yours? Yikes.

3 comments:

Bebe Cook said...

Hi Arti,

You made me smile, I too am the ultimate multi-tasker, as if I have one brain that pays attention and they other one just plays, they generally are independent of each other, only when forced to they line up together!! This birthday take a picture of yourself!!! Very big hugs!!!

:) brenda

Unknown said...

My birthday whooshed by in May, in the middle of my move from Colorado to Chicago. My next birthday, I will hopefully be home, a pampered, plump creature readying to head back here for residency.
Multitasking is fun!
Cross your fingers!

:)
me.

veronique said...

There are digits, Arti, and I will use them soon, with your permission. Why won't Nixon post at CrashHall?
The world retracts, recedes, and then
promotes itself like a flat screen television and.....

I am languorous in a river raft. Who would like to meet me in New Orleans?